Student Dress Code
Roynon Students will …
- Follow the district dress code which includes but is not limited to:
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Thongs, backless shoes and backless sandals are prohibited. Shoes with wheels are also prohibited.
- Clothing deemed to disrupt school activities are prohibited.
- Oversized clothing and/or sagged pants are prohibited.
- Clothing shall be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times.
- See-through or fish-net fabrics, halter tops, muscle shirts, tube tops, short shorts or cut-off shorts, off the shoulder or low cut tops and bare midriffs are prohibited.
- Be allowed to wear sunglasses and sun protective hats during recess and lunch periods only.
- Be allowed to wear solid color or Roynon hats for sun protective purposes only.
- Not be allowed to wear any article of clothing, including hats, with inappropriate or professional/college sport team logos (specific clothing and hats determined by the school district to be gang-related or inappropriate may be prohibited).
- Not be allowed to use hair tint/colors that distract from the learning environment.