- Staff List
- About Us
- Curriculum Links
- School Information
- Health Office
- Contact Us
- School News
- Online Registration
- New Student Registration 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 School Supplies
Roynon Elementary School
- Mutual respect is a basic operating principle of the school.
- As a team, students, parents, and staff have unlimited capacity to achieve the goal of educating students.
- All students are important and should be recognized and valued as individuals.
- All students are capable of learning and should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential for success.
- Students need direction to achieve self-discipline and responsibility.
- Our students are entitled to a positive and nurturing learning environment.
- Parent participation is essential to student achievement.
- Our ideal curriculum stresses basic skills and high standards.
- A school environment should be safe, secure, clean and attractive.
ATTENTION ROYNON PARENTS
If you find it within your budget to donate school supplies, it would be greatly appreciated. The following are items that are needed throughout the school year:
Expo white board markers (thin)
Highlighters (yellow, green and pink)
Pencils (Kindergarten uses Ticonderoga Laddie brand all other grades use #2 pencils. No mechanical pencils please.)
Thank you for your help!